"Because of the clarity, our props will also have to be better, you can't have a simple touch up on the props, you have to have much better props and the make up probably have to pay more attention to it, so that the newscasters look better for example."What about increasing the quality of your shows, Mediacorp?
- For the last time, I am sick and tired of watching for the upteen times, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"-like makeover shows on Ch8 and the rubbish My Sassy Neighbour and Phua Chu Kang sitcoms, and crap variety shows copied wholesale from Taiwanese shows.
- For the last time, I don't want to see a love-triangle/rectangle sub-plot in any of your channel8 drama serials. Every serial, confirm got something like this.
- For the last time, I don't want to see Fiona Xie on TV acting cute.
- For the last time, I dont' want to see Mediacorp giving prizes to itself.
- For the last time, I don't want to see Mediacorp to pretend like Diana Ser has made the biggest freaking discovery/scoop of the year, in the 'Get Real' Show. Girls holding hands on the street? Bah. This is crap investigative journalism.
- I don't want your freaking newscasters to look better, I want better coverage of the news, not late-breaking news.
"MediaCorp will also have to go through its own upgrading for HDTV.That means getting new cameras, editing facilities and of course more training"Ok lah, just increase my TV licence fee lah. Don't even bother making up excuses next time.